When you join us on one of our weekend or week-long boot camps, you’ll enjoy plenty of fresh, seasonal and locally-sourced food. We don’t believe in calorie-counting, low-carb, cutting food groups or making life miserable.
We do believe that our bodies respond well to being fed real food, nutritious ingredients and fresh produce. And that’s what you’ll enjoy with us.
What’s more, you’ll learn what your body responds well to (and what it doesn’t) and begin to understand why, so you can take that knowledge home with you and shop for, prepare and cook meals and snacks which work for you body, not against it, for the rest of your life.
Food is about so much more than weight-management. Come and find out how to boost your energy, avoid and manage illness and feel wonderful.
Keeping it simple
- lecture you on what’s healthy and what’s not
- encourage a one-size fits all approach
- debunk the myths that can plague your health and fitness goals
- help you make better choices, every day
Eat real food
Whether you want to reduce your body fat or train for a sporting event, our approach is to have you eating real food, following sound nutritional principles and nourishing your body.
Our menus are delicious, satisfying and rich in nutrients. This will produce the optimal hormonal state in the body, giving it the opportunity to be naturally lean and energised. Your body’s systems will be strengthened so you can lead a healthier life.
We are able to cater for a range of dietary requirements, please just let us know when you book so we can pass your information on to our chefs.
- Fresh, natural produce
- Vegetables and fruit
- Meat, fish and seafoo
- Nuts, seeds and oils
- Ancient grains and pulses
- Artificial additives
- Refined or heavily processed foods
- Modern energy dense grain crops such as wheat
- Foods heavily altered from their original form
- Any form of artificial sweetener (often found in ‘diet’ products)